Ein Team, ein Ziel.
Your marketing challenge is our motivation. To increase marketing impact, our team combines client-centric consulting with scalable automation to make the complex advertising ecosystem more accessible and predictable.
Strong team spirit and flexible structures.
What defines us.
At esome, we operate under the principle of “nothing is somebody else’s problem.” Everyone is responsible for contributing, sharing ideas, pitching in, and making esome a little better daily.
- From the beginning, we have relied on flat hierarchies. Your opinion is heard regardless of whether you are a student or a director.
- Moving forward, we aim to work more cross-functionally, fill more projects based on skills, and make decisions depending on competence and less on job titles.
- At esome, we work in a hybrid way. Every esomie decides individually when and where their workday occurs, as long as it doesn’t negatively affect their work or their colleagues. Additionally, working from 25 EU countries and Switzerland for up to six weeks per year is possible.
- Part-time work is no longer limited to parents only. esome supports your plan and makes part-time wishes possible, as long as they don’t stand in conflict with any operational reasons. Part-time leadership is also a common practice at esome.
- In our fast-paced industry, long-term plans may only last for a while. Therefore, we use the OKR method and follow agile principles. We define our goals and meaningful next steps in cycles, continuously adjusting if necessary.
We prioritize flexibility.
How we work.
The office as a social space.
Where we work.
- The years of the pandemic have allowed us to transform our offices into spaces for interaction. Through our desk-sharing principle, every workstation is fully equipped with essential technology, available for daily bookings, and is therefore flexible in its usage. Height-adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs also contribute to this flexibility.
- Depending on the requirement, various focus areas and meeting rooms of different sizes can be used and are equipped for hybrid meetings.
- The centerpiece of our Hamburg office is the lounge. Whether for a relaxed coffee, a shared lunch, or a future team event – here is where we esomies like to come together.
Find the job that suits you.
Who we’re looking for:
We all want to do an excellent job in an environment where fun is not in short supply. That’s why we are looking for people whose curiosity drives them to learn every day, to develop themselves as well as our company. Doers who are full of ideas and energy and are willing to help with changes. Team players who enjoy working conceptually and can demonstrate their analytical skills. Talented individuals who can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and value diversity in their job.
Lifelong learning at esome.
Continuous training is of great importance to us – the development and transfer of knowledge is a central component of our esome culture. At the same time, we do not have an ultimate career goal or rigid career paths. Instead, we encourage individual career development. We provide you with the means and resources to take your next step. We build on high intrinsic motivation, a strong sense of responsibility and the satisfaction of each esomie. You determine the pace of your development yourself, depending on your individual motives and in close exchange with your team leadership.
Therefore, we understand the expansion of our knowledge base as a team effort and regularly take time to share updates with the company.
Every week, we train together in soft skills, industry knowledge and subject-specific knowledge.
Coordinate with your team and design your workday flexibly and independently.
Social Engagement Day